The following referral sources are accepted:
- Self-Referral – there is no need for a health professional to refer you.
- Solicitor or Local Authority instruction
- Multiple insurance companies
How do I self-refer?
You can self-refer in the following ways:
- By contacting us on our telephone number 07341 264807
- By emailing us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing the CONTACT form. Please telephone for a free brief consultation if you are unsure.
What are the benefits of seeking private psychological services?
- You can self-refer
- The number of sessions you arrange will always be within your control.
- You can arrange appointments outside of working hours.
- We can make recommendations for NHS based services or other specialist services in particular areas if required.
- You will be able to make direct contact with your Psychologist in-between sessions if required.
- Clinical Psychologists are trained within the whole developmental life span and within more than one therapeutic model. They are bound by rules of professional conduct and keep updated with the latest research and evidence base.
Therapy NorthWest is also an approved provider for members of a number of insurance groups (Bupa, Axa, WPA, vitality health and others). Please contact us for more information to see if we are registered with your insurer. Where we are not, we can usually register within one week.