Internal Family Systems & Polyvagal Practice healing and connecting Retreats
Therapy Northwest offer two retreats, 3 day and 6 day. They are particularly suited to individuals with some experience of IFS and participants are often therapists, practitioners, psychologists and psychiatrists.
Each offer an intensive healing experience, combining Internal Family Systems Therapy, Polyvagal theory, Compassion Focused Therapy and body work with holistic approaches to healing trauma.
Retreats are offered within beautiful surroundings in the UK, these retreats are residential, offering you a private room within shared accommodation with your small group in stunning Lancashire countryside.
There is a maximum of 12 individuals per retreat to provide a high ratio of psychologists and other practitioners to provide a highly individualised experience, offering a balance of group experience and individual internal exploration.
- A retreat where all parts of you are welcome
- Opportunities to explore and map your internal system
- Body focused practices to access safety, connection and self compassion.
- A unique opportunity to try the safe and sound protocol
- Deeper inner work held by the compassion and safety of the facilitators and broader group each day
- Exploration and healing of experiences of shame
- Deepen your understanding of patterns that show up in your internal and external life which are barriers to a life more fulfilling and joyful.
- Multiple opportunities to practice ways to anchor the body into the energy of safety, compassion and connection with both the self and others.
- Leave the retreat with many practices to continue to enjoy in your daily life
- Craniosacral Therapy to support your healing
- Optional follow up consultation for further integration
*Now taking bookings for 2023*
These retreats will be led by Dr Zandra Bamford, a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with many years experience working with trauma within a deeply compassionate and holistic approach, and supported by Dr Maria Kaltsi, a Clinical Psychologist trained in a variety of modalities, including IFS, bringing great gentleness, care and body focused practices to this experience for your healing. We are honoured that Jeanette Warren (healing in stillness) a wonderful Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist is joining us at our June retreat to provide a session for each of you should you choose.
3 day June 2022 retreat:
12th June, 13th June and 14th June 2022 at the beautiful Rewldings in Lancaster, Lancashire. https://www.the-rewilding.com
*our June retreat is now fully booked, please email for reserve list or to register interest for future retreats*
4 night autumn 2022 retreat:
During this retreat guests can arrive Friday evening of the 30th September and depart Tuesday 4th October. You will have a choice of accommodation and our group exclusive use of 4 cottages in beautiful rural location near Kendal. We will be making use of the lovely secluded gardens alongside Bannisdale Beck and the private woodland for a truly tranquil experience.
3 day April 2023 retreat:
Arriving Friday 21st April, departing Monday evening on the 24th April. We are delighted to house this at the stunning Rydal Hall Estate, with beautiful en-suite bedrooms, full board, dedicated beautiful communal spaces for our practices and gardens set in 30 acres, at the very heart of the English Lake District, a World Heritage Site.
*Now taking bookings*
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form for a booking form, register your interest or further details